Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Visiting my loved ones on Christmas day

Last day that was Christmas day at exactly 3:00 in the afternoon my boyfriend and I went to the cemetery where my mom and dad buried. We visited them we lights candle, greet them a Merry Christmas and pray for their souls. Both of us know that their souls are at peace because their already in the hands of our God Almighty. To my mom and dad I miss you and I love, thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. As we light the candles my boy friend said this to me that “all souls are reincarnated”. He believed that the cyclic return of a soul to live another life in a new body. And he asked me that I do believe with this one, “I answered him maybe, I really don’t know the answer”. Do you guys believe in reincarnation?




No comments: