Friday, December 14, 2007

Dora the Explorer

For the past days I and my sister are too busy preparing for the birthday party of my ever charming niece. We’ve been thinking what cartoon characters we present for the kiddie party, till then my sister think about Dora the explorer. My sister choose Dora among other female cartoon character like; Barbie, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White and etc. because she said that the mention cartoon character are very common in kiddie parties. I like Dora too, the way she explores her trip and find something or help somebody in needs. I enjoyed watching Dora the explorer especially when she asks us as a viewer to help her find new ways to get to the places with the help of the map. Tomorrow December 15 is the big event for Dora the explorer and to my niece at that day she’s turning 1 year old. My sister sent the invitation card to the kids for then to come and join my niece to her party. We’ve been preparing also a give-away for the kids. I took pictures with Dora the explorer hats, invitations, give-away plastic bags and the signage of Dora the explorer. Hope the party tomorrow will be great fun for all of us especially the celebrant!




No comments: