Tuesday, December 18, 2007

22nd Birthday of my boy friend

This day my boy friend is turning 22 years young, we went to church as early as four in the morning we attended Simbang Gabi. We thank the Lord for the blessings He gave for the both of us. And I prayed for the good health of my boy friend, more blessings to come in his life and a prosperous one on his career. For our relationship, I ask Lord to be at the center of our relationship so that I and my boy friend will be strong enough to handle any circumstances that will happen in our lives. In the evening my boy friend co-workers and friends are come together to join his valuable moment. All of us are having great fun, enjoyed singing and chit chatting with each other. For my boyfriend happy 22nd birthday to you I love you Pre!
And you know that
I'll be at your side, there's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, and you've nowhere to turn
I'll be at your side
I took some pictures for the 22nd birthday of my boy friend.
















No comments: