Sunday, December 9, 2007

Feast of our patron Immaculate Concepcion

Last day that was December 8 Baranggay Bulua celebrated the feast of Immaculate Concepcion. I would say that Bulua is one of the biggest Baranggay in Cagayan de Oro City; there are twelve zones in this Baranggay and our house is located at Zone-8 sea side. The Baranggay officials offer lots of activities to the people to have fun and enjoy the feast. December 6 there was a coronation night for “Mutya ng Bulua” held at Bulua gym. The youth also enjoyed the disco party and singing contest. Friday night we’re too busy cleaning the house, washing dishes in preparation for the feast.
At the morning of the feast there was a mass at the church and a procession of the patron Immaculate Concepcion. Sad to say I wasn’t able to join the said procession, I and my sister are too busy with the household task. For me the mass is very important but I was not there, huhuhu. When the feast come our relatives, neighbors, family friends, co-workers and friends joined us for lunch to thank our patron for the abundant blessings she gave. Having a feast is not easy; I’m so tired until now, huh! I got only two pictures to share with you. I no longer took pictures then because I’m too busy entertaining, chit chatting with my visitors, hehehe.

our foods! wlai lechon kai crisis hehehe

my sis making fruit salad

No comments: