Friday, November 28, 2008

Terrorist Attack in Mumbai India

My colleagues here who live from India were all shocked when they saw and heard the news in television that the terrorist attacked their country. It happened yesterday November 26, 2008 around 8:00 in the evening in Bombay India and now called Mumbai. There having their conversation during our duty about the terrorist attack and one of my colleague said that the terrorist passed in the sea area of Mumbai India, they really planned their attacked. I just listening their conversation and asked some questions for them.
They said that the terrorist targeted 10 places in India; the main target is the TAJ hotel in Mumbai India the well known hotel there. And there is another 3 hotels attacked with the bomb inside and lots of gunfire heard inside the hotel. I asked them how many civilians died during the attacked they said 120 died and 300 plus were injured during the terrorist attack in Mumbai India. I told them that you lived near in Mumbai and thanks God they replied NO.
Because for me it’s not easy that if I heard and saw the news about terrorist attack in my country and one of my love ones is near the attack area. I don't know then what will I do if I'm too far away from them. Let’s just hope and pray that it would not last long the gunfire and bombings in Mumbai India.

No comments: