Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pacman vs The Golden Boy

Next month mark your calendar on the 6th of December 2008 one of the biggest event of the year the boxing match between Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and Oscar "The Golden Boy" De La Hoya. The contenders will face each other in the middle of the ring at MGM Mirage in Las Vegas; I know all of us are very excited to this event who will win! I'm not an expert on this boxing match but when Manny has a boxing match I love to see it because I'm proud to be Pinoy. As I read in forum sites some say Pacman will not win against the Golden Boy because of his weight. For this match it would be Manny's speed and power vs De La Hoya's resistance. In previous fight scene The Golden Boy is familiar to his hook style in punching while Pacman to his left left right combination punch, I think so hehehe. So guys for you who will win on this match? As for me I will go for Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao my idol in boxing industry, Manny will give De La Hoya 3 rounds by TKO hehehe ( I hope so ) we’ll just wait what will happen to this event.

No comments: