Sunday, November 25, 2007

We should take good care of our teeth

Do you regularly brush your teeth each time you finished your meal? We should take good care of our teeth because some says the teeth is the inner soul beauty of a person when she/he smiles. Some of us went to the dental clinics for us to check our teeth and gums to our respective dentist. As my dentist said you may not only brush your teeth 3 times a day. Even if you’re eating your snacks and especially chocolates you should then brush your teeth to prevent tooth decay.

I like my dentist because she really takes good care of my teeth and every time I paid her I have a discount. I think the dental clinics should have a discount benefits for each patient they have like this one Ameriplan, Discount Dental . They offer a dental package for the entire family, sounds great right? Having a discount is a big deal for us as a dental patient because we save our money and got a good looking smile.

No comments: