Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally my PayPal has been verified

Hi guys! I’m very happy this afternoon because finally my PayPal has been verified , yahooooooo. PayPal is very essential for online businesses for then you can send and request money world wide, you can easily purchase such thing you like, transact your online transactions and track your online spending. I’m very thankful for the Union Bank of the Philippines because of them at last my PayPal has been verified for how many days I’ve waited.
I’ll just tell you the steps on how can you get a verified Paypal through EON Visa Electron Card;
  • You may first sign up for an account through PayPal .
  • Then you may enter your credit card or debit card number.
  • If you have no credit card or debit card yet you may fill up an application form to get an EON Visa Electron Card .
  • Then just wait the mailed letter, the EON card will be made available after 5 banking days.
  • And if you have already your card, you can now enroll your EON Card through PayPal .
  • The bank then issued a 4 digit number, but to get that number just wait another 5 banking days.
  • And if you have the 4 digit numbers go back to the My Account Overview section of your PayPal click on "Finish Expanded Use Enrollment" to enter the 4-digit number.
  • Then you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your credit card has been verified.
For further instructions on how to enroll your Union Bank Visa Card in PayPal you may visit Union Bank of the Philippines . It’s easy and simple, patience is there in waiting but I know patience is quiet waiting for you to have a verified PayPal.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments: