Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday the Seven last Words of Christ


Today is Good Friday and all of us commemorate the death and crucifixion of our Christ. The last seven words of Christ, in church the worship services last in 3 hours it starts at 12 noon and ended it up at 3 o’ clock in the afternoon the time which Jesus Christ died. This day is a very solemn one people go to the church with their faith and prayers to our Christ.

The seven last words of Jesus Christ:
  • The First Word: Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they're doing. (Luke 23:34)
  • The Second Word: I assure you, today you will be with me in Paradise. (Luke 23:43)
  • The Third Word: Dear woman, here is your son. (John 19:26)
  • The Fourth Word: My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? (Mark 15:34)
  • The Fifth Word: I am thirsty. (John 19:28)
  • The Sixth Word: It is finished. (John 19:30)
  • The Seventh Word: Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. (John 19:30)
This is the day we should pray ask for forgiveness, thank Him for what he did for us and show our faith to Jesus Christ.

No comments: