Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sports and Adventure

I do really love and enjoy sports; I want challenges in my life. I’m adventurous and nature lover too that’s why when I was in my college years I joined the LMC “Licean Mountaineers Club and the LDCUSCC “Liceo de Cagayan University Sport Climbing Club”. When I was in these two clubs, I encountered different kind of people and most especially I met Ms. Carina “Manang” Dayondon, she’s one of the Mount Everest Team Philippines I really enjoyed their company. We’ve been together in so many places here in our country Philippines like Camiguin Island (Mt. Hibok-Hibok), Dumaguete (Mt. Talinis), Cebu, Laguindingan and Baungon. If we’re doing climbing mountains, rock climbing, hiking and trekking we do really appreciate our mother nature, we saw extraordinary trees, flowers that blooms in their own beauty and a lot more amazing creature.

I want to share with you our pictures in our adventure as climber and as nature lover!


"The moments we shared, the memories we kept are treasures worth keeping and things worth remembering" I really miss this kind of adventure.






No comments: