Friday, October 12, 2007

Love Life ;-)

Me and my love of my life ;-)

My love of my life is an answered prayer; we've been two years and five months since I accepted him in my life. We both understand each other's needs and enjoy the good life. We have this wonderful sense of humor and enjoy each other's company. We've been through ups and down in our life and still our relationship is doing great and strong. And when the right time come and both of us will bond in the name of Christ I will be happy then, because It's a gift from God and I thank God for giving me such a wonderful partner, a partner who I can trust, rely on and the one I love.




1 comment:

Mito said...

Okay ah.. 2 years and 5 months na kayo.. Going strong.. Sana magkitakita tayo someday mga Production Team.. heheh

Ingat always!!