Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow in the UAE

Yes you read it right snow in the UAE, last Saturday we went to supermarket to buy something goods for us. When we step out to the supermarket its start raining, we immediately ran and put the goods we bought to the taxi. Now I know not only Philippines having floods in the street when it rains also here in UAE. Some area of Khorfakkan we saw stuck-up waters as we passed by, maybe because they don’t have drainage. When we arrived to our room I saw something white balls in the floor together with the rain. I told them look what is that a styrofoam? One of my colleagues went outside and touches the small white ball and when she touched it the ball became water. She jumped out for joy and said to us it’s a snow! And all of us went outside to touch the snow, it’s my first time to saw a snow and it happened here in the desert area which is UAE unbelievable right?