Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2nd Birthday of my Niece

Yesterday 15th of December my niece celebrating her 2nd birthday too bad for me I’m not there with her to her special day. I really miss my niece, when I left from there she’s only 1 year and 4 months old that time. For the months that I’m not with her I know I miss something new about her. Her first baby talk, first dance and a lot more. My fiancée and my friend Jen (her godmother) went there to greet and joined baby Anne to her special day. I just saw baby Anne her pictures and thanks to Jen for the pictures. Because I told her before, when you go there bring your digicam and take some snapshots with my niece. To my fiancée thanks for the video and for being there together with my family. I miss you guys!!! C yah soon!

gift from ninong Red

my sister & my niece

123 blow

my ninang Jen

relax muna ako dito

You can view more pictures of my niece here 2nd birthday of baby Anne

No comments: